· Installation and Management of Red Hat Linux.
· Setup and Management of LVM.
· Setup and Management of NIS, NFS
· Setup and Management DHCP
· Setup and Management of DNS
· Setup and Management of Samba.
· Setup and Management of Web Server (APACHE)
· Installation and Configuration of SCO Openserver 5, RHEL4 & 5
· Installation of SCO patches, Maintenance packs, EFS, Driver Files and H/W RAID.
· Use Shell Scripting on system administrative level.
· Administration of Checkpoint Firewall & Linux Based Firewall. It involves providing rule based internet access, port management and network intrusion detection and troubleshooting.
· Implementation SAMBA, NFS, and FTP servers for file and printing sharing.
· System Administration, Network designing and troubleshooting of Linux Servers.
· Configured YUM, FTP and NFS server for automatic remote installations of Linux Machines and Applications Software.
· Configured Linux Machine as a Gateway Server for Routing functionality.
· Implementation DNS, MAIL, WEB, TUX,SQUID, DHCP and Log Servers in Linux..
· Kernel Recompilation.
· Implementation RAID, LVM, Disk Quota .
· Implemented Centralized Login Server using NIS, LDAP
· Responsibilities include providing 24 X 7 remote support
Certification on red hat Linux is preferred
Linux OS ( RHEL 3, RHEL 4, RHEL 5 ) : - BIND/DNS, Apache, Tomcat, Sendmail, Postfix, Squid, FTP, NFS, Samba, NIS, LDAP, DHCP,RPMS, RAID, LVM, Disk Quota, OpenSSH, SELinux, , Dump, , Bash Shell Scripting, Users and Group administration, Editor, Kickstart, Installation